Sunday, March 27, 2016

Anti-Zionist not anti-semite of the day: Mary Dixon (NHS Theatre Nurse)

The excellent IsraellyCool blog has been exposing antisemites anti-Zionists who spew their hatred on social media. In tribute I present my own example: Mary Dixon. I came across her because she replied to a comment I made about UK funding of Palestinian terrorists. As you can see from the screenshot she provided standard blood libels including: "Why are Israeli soldiers attacking and injuring children on their way to school every day". As she was openly declaring herself as a "Theatre Nurse at the National Health Service" I checked her Facebook page and lo and behold she reveals she is not just an "anti-Zionist". In addition to sharing antisemitic posts (like the one shown about Jews celebrating 911 as part of Purim - from a site called "Satanic Jews") there are the standard conspiracy theories and blood libels.

Maybe it's time for the NHS Authority she works for to know what she is writing in their name...




3 comments:

Daphne Anson said...

The NHS should be told. Wouldn't want to have an overtly Jewish name and be the patient of such a person.

Confronting antisemitism and Israel hatred said...

Daphne I have made a complaint to the NHS.

Donisthorpe Boot Boy said...

There has got to be something deep seated in her psyche to have such a hatred. It just isn't normal. I know the old joke about the definition of anti-Semitism being " hating Jews more than is necessary " but this is pure poison.

And I agree with Daphne, I would change my name to "Smith " if I had to go to a hospital where she worked, and probably keep why Y fronts on as well ( if you know what I mean ).